Friday, January 28, 2005

Friday 3x3

Here it is, as requested by Fiber at 24Knits. My Friday 3x3

*List 3 of the best gifts you've ever received
  1. After giving birth to Zack, my DH brought in a new wedding band set for me because I had lost the other set when I couldn't wear them due to the swelling.
  2. This year for Christmas, Zack bought (with his money) a necklace and earring set in amethyst. (I don't wear necklaces or earrings, but I do love purple!)
  3. This year for Christmas, my cousin Tami, a graphic artist, scanned some of Grandma's pictures, cleaned them up, and scanned them to a CD for us. I'll try to post my favorite on Monday. Also, my cousin John scanned a TON of pictures and set them to music. I hope to get a copy of that, or creat one of my own for my brothers.

*3 Celebrities the world could do without

  1. Ashlee Simpson
  2. Jessica Simpson
  3. Star Jones

* List 3 people of the opposite sex that are so hot, you'd "cross over" for, or at least consider "crossing over" for. Ummmm – do you mean the same sex? Cause I can list a TON of men I'd consider! I'll give you 3 of both.

Women: Nicole Kidman, Charlize Theron, Reese Witherspoon

Men: Matt Damon, Anthony Edwards, Sean Connery

2 Comments:

Blogger NWJR said...

Yeah, I was confused by the whole same/different sex thing too, so I listed cartoon characters. Figured that was safe.

Gotta agree with you about Charlize Theron and Reese Witherspoon, though. It doesn't matter what gender you are...those two are SO worth the adulation!

9:09 AM  
Blogger Fiber said...

Updated the blog to same sex. I'm with you on Charlize and Reese, but Kidman?? I think she might be past it for me...

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home