Thursday, January 13, 2005

Today is a Great Day!!!

First - I find out that I have a Knitty SP3

Then - I find out that I've been accepted to ROAK

And THEN I found out that I'm only going to need about $1,200.00 to close on my house!!! Yippee Skippee!!


For my Knitty Sp3 - Here is the answers that Wendy sent you. I'll be adding past SP questions and answers later!

KNITTING & FIBERS:
1. What is your current skill level? (beginner/adv beginner/intermediate etc. etc):
I am attempting more complex designs, and socks!

2. What are your favorite fiber colors?
Blues, Purples, Pinks, - Anything that resembles a beautiful sunset, flowers, or a Monet.

3. Are there any fiber colors you absolutely do NOT like? If so which?
Um, browns, blacks, white, olive, yellow.

4. What are your favorite fibers?
Natural fibers (wool, cotton, linen, flax, silk) or really soft acrylics and mixes of same

5. Do you have any unwelcome fibers (stuff you just don't need more of or like?)
The cheapest of red-heart, unless I am making stuff for the kids. However, I do not LIKE it.

6. What is your Dream Yarn?
Super wash Merino in any weight!
7. How do you feel about novelty fibers (both the yarns and the items made with them)?
Depends on the saturation – those "magic" scarves make me gag, but a fringe on felted clogs – ok. "All things in Moderation"

8. What is the next thing you want to learn (techniques etc.) on the needles?
Cabling, designing for myself.

9. What item(s) do you knit the most?
Gifts – socks, scarves, etc.

WANTS & NOTS:
10. Allergies: Do you have any food, fiber, smoke, pet allergies your SP should be aware of?
I am not allergic to any of these, but have asthmatic children who are extremely sensitive to the smell of cigarette/cigar smoke.

11. Do you have an Amazon.com or knitpicks.com wish list you'd like to share with your SP? If so please add the URL: I'm working on this and will post a link in my sidebar when I've mastered it!

12. What is on your Cool Stuff Wishlist (knitting or not).
Cool stitch markers, Stitch holders, knitting "Accessories" are needed.

13. What about stuff you don't need at all?
I don't need any bath and body stuff. I have it nearly running out of my ears!

14. Do you have hobbies other than knitting (tv, sports, collectibles, fave things)?
Not really a hobby, but I have two boys that keep me pretty busy!

15. Books you would like (knitting or not)
I'll list them in my Amazon Wish List

16. For those of you who live outside the US, is there anything you'd like that you can't get your hands on? N/A

17. In the event your SP lives outside the the US, is there a particular yarn, etc. you can't find in the US? Anything is OK – but postcards or anything that can be used as a Christmas ornament is requested.

FAVORITES: Who/What is your favorite...
Chocolate: Dark
Muppet: Ooooh, A tie between Kermit and Beaker
Flower: Tulips
Ice Cream flavor: Peppermint
Fragrance: Clean, Light fragrances
Shoes to wear: my Pink Fuzzy Feet
Type of garden: Weed
Animal: Boys
Beverage: Pepsi

RORSCHACH ETC:

19. If you were candy, would you be sweet, sour, or cinnamon?
Licorice

20. If you were a fruit, which would you be?
Tomato

21. Are you a Java Junkie?
I'm not old enough to drink coffee

22. As this swap ends near the holiday season do you celebrate Easter or Passover (in the event your SP wanted to send an appropriate holiday themed gift).
Easter – with all the Okie Fixings

23. Do you have a personal mantra?
All things in Moderation – because the budget can't handle it any other way!

24. How do you really feel about socks?
Love 'em – if the toe seam doesn't rub!

25. What is your shoe size?
6.5 or 7 (US)

OK - I'll end the madness for now. I do have FOs to photograph and post about!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home