Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Actual Knitting Content - sans photos

I've had to take a break from Knitting to work on house buying stuff. But that is mostly cleared up and now I can knit again, especially when DH is at work on the weekends. I think I will institute a house cleaning until 11am and then knitting rule, though. Otherwise, I'd sit in bed and knit all day with carpets that need vacuumed.

Sockapalooza - I now have both needles, yarn and pattern. I'll be doing maple leafs in Knit Picks Sock Landscapes, New England Foilage (bottom of page). The color is actually much brighter than what appears on my screen. I hope to start these on Friday.

Kiri - has been put on hold. I just don't seem to have the time without interuptions that is needed right now. I will make her, I promise!

Knitty SP3 - I've got a small package sent to her. I hope that she gets it before Monday as it is valenite related.

YarnNinja - sure! Hang out. I don't mind at all. I was born and raised here, so if you need to know something, let me know! I know my way around these parts pretty good!


2 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

Don't worry about it! I'll keep your name on anyway, but I'd still love to see it when you finish, no matter when.

10:01 AM  
Blogger alison said...

Can't wait to see the new KnitPicks sock yarn in action!

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home