Friday, March 04, 2005

Friday 3x3

From Fiber at 24 KNITS, I give you my Friday Gimme 3.

List the last 3 things you spent more than $10 on
Dinner last night at El Chicos
Shoes for boy 1
Shoes for boy 2
Btw – they are all grown up now, and are wearing their first pairs of Chucks!

If you were on Jeopardy, what 3 categories would you hope show up on the board?
Brady Bunch
Smurfs
Chick Flicks

If you could only choose 3 words to describe yourself to someone, what would they be? (and if you're really ambitious, give me 3 physical and 3 character words)
Blonde – But not stoopid
Short
Natural

Reserved
Patient
Genuine

3 Comments:

Blogger Fiber said...

Damn - you're an expert on Smurfs? Rock on with yo bad self!

1:12 PM  
Blogger Christy said...

I followed the link from the Yarn Harlot once I saw you're from Broken Arrow. My mom lives out in Mounds now. We're really from down in Norman. Now I'm in Indiana (husband in grad school). Just thought I'd check out your blog.
I'd be pretty darn good at a Brady Bunch category myself!

4:03 PM  
Blogger eyeleen said...

Excellent Jeopardy catagories!

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home