Thursday, April 07, 2005

You know its Spring - Part II

When the new SPRING KNITTY is realeased! I love Branching Out and I'm going to try to make one in time for Mother's Day for my mom. I know that I can't get it done in time for her Birthday - because that is MONDAY!!! Yikes!!!

I'm thinking of hosting a KAL for this - Or looking for one if its created. Its a one-ball-wonder and thats what me likes for Sisters-in-law gifts! Although, I do have FIVE THOUSAND YARDS of LACE WEIGHT MERINO! So I don't even have to buy anything. Except maybe Koolaid to make them different colors!

Oh my Gosh I am sooo excited!

5 Comments:

Blogger kmckiernan said...

Ooh, I really like branching out too! I think I'm gonna cast on tonight. I'll join in on a knitalong if you're interested! =)

4:24 PM  
Blogger Kristel said...

Hey, I just started Branching Out myself tonight! :) Great minds think alike.

3:12 PM  
Blogger MA said...

Hi!

I'm going to make Branching out for my mom for mothers day as well!

5:26 PM  
Blogger Kimberli said...

Isn't it great when you find a pattern to use up some well-loved stash? What color did you decide upon?

10:33 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Like you I feel in love with the pattern as soon as I saw it.

I left 2 messages on the Knit-a-long page to join in :)

I look forward to hearing from you

4:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home