Friday, May 06, 2005

DB Cashmerino Aran - Again

Does not give you six fish - it will give you five fish and one tail-less fish! But, all is well! I'm going to work the tail of the sixth fish in all of the DB colors that I have with my Two Pointy Sticks Superwash Merino in the Waterlilies Color. Not quite as soft as the Cashmerino, but I am on "A NEW KIND OF YARN DIET DIET" and therefore can't go buy more! I'm also going to seam it with the Two Pointy Sticks Superwash Merino in the Waterlilies Color.


RainbowFish2 Posted by Hello

I will be a good tie-in to the rest of the gift - a children's book.

Can you guess the name? That's right! Rainbow Fish!

RainbowFish Posted by Hello

5 Comments:

Blogger ttbookjunkie said...

Wow I am really taken with your fish blanket it looks so neat! Thanks for sharing the pattern.

Amanda

5:43 PM  
Blogger HoJo said...

So cute. I've got swatches to make and I think I'm going to do them in fish, thanks to you. How big is each fish?

7:00 PM  
Blogger alison said...

This is such a neat project! I'm totally impressed that you're going to make all these fish. How fun though. I'm interested to see all the seaming. I know that's where I'd wimp out! ;0)

10:05 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Oh that's so cute April! Swatching in fish for a couple years would yeild enough for a small blanket! Hmm, never too soon to start! Great job replicating the original April!

2:53 PM  
Blogger Bliss said...

I love the fish pattern! I have been wanting to make an afghan for my husband (who is an avid fisherman) he will get a big kick out of the whimsy of these fish. Question...how do you plan to sew them together?

My regular blog is http://goddess1.typepad.com/i_hide_yarn/
and my email is blissfulknitter at gmail dot com

Thanks!

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home