Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Friday is a Holiday!

Ok, not really a holiday, but I have the day off - so it is a holiday to ME! I'm going to a NEW YARN STORE! And I'm taking the boys - because they have a KIDS AREA!!! Woo HOOO!

Blue Bell Ice Cream - I'm also going here on Friday. They really do honor the "eat all you can and sell the rest" motto! If they let us take pictures, I'll share them.

Next - On Father's Day, June 19 so you don't forget, I'm getting a new dad! My mom has found the most amazing guy to finish her life with and they'll get married on Father's Day. In her words - he might be the 3rd, but he's definately the last!

2 Comments:

Blogger Elabeth said...

Ohhh where is this new yarn store?

8:49 PM  
Blogger mf said...

they say third times a charm! Congrats to you and your family! Sounds like a wonderful guy!
Have fun at this new yarn store! Always exciting!

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home