Wednesday, July 13, 2005

So, I'm having an idea

Tell me what you think, pelase?

In the spirit of Secret Pal/Back-Tack/etc, I was wanting to set up a seasonal, one item required, secret swapy-thing.

Here is what I'm thinking rule-wise:

All items must fit in a USPS priority mail box #O-1096S (this is a small VHS-ish sized box)

Item should ship by a certain date (by the schedule)

Participant list will be limited to 100 per season

The "THEMES" that I'm thinking of:

Fall - Ship by 9/15
warm woolies - arm warmers, headbands, one-skein wonders (small things that can be knit with one skein)

Winter - Ship by 11/15
Holiday - Christmas knitting for the knitter (stocking stuffers!)

Spring - Ship by 3/15
Spring cleaning - knit your favorite washcloth

Summer - ship by 6/15
Summer Lovin - send things knitterly that you enjoy in the summer- special hand creams, favorite summer yarns (cotton, hemp, linen) or shawl pattern.


So - whaddya think? Should I Set up a new blog for this?

2 Comments:

Blogger BeccaU said...

I think it's a GREAT idea! If you go forward (or need help) let me know and please count me in!

6:24 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

COunt me in too.

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home