Tuesday, August 23, 2005

For my SP5 on Knitty

1. What color makes you happy?
Pink when its in a sunset/sunrise
green when its the first buds of the willow in spring

2. Sunshine or moonlight?
A little of both - sunshine is invigorating, moonlight is soothing

3. Flip-flops?:
a. for every occasion
b. just for the beach
c. never on my feet
It they have the thing between the toes - NEVER, if they've got a wide strap, all summer

4. 40’s glamour, 50’s kitch, or 60’s free love?
A mix of the 40's and 50's. My dining room has an actual table from the 50's, with the chairs my mom used as a kid. Its red and chrome! I love it!

5. my favorite movies:
a. are full of romance
b. make me laugh, and laugh
c. take me to another dimension
d. scare me half to death
e. are the ones that only play in limited release
I would have to say both A and B. Romance and comedy go so well with each other.

6. What’s your favorite comfort food?
Mashed potatoes and gravy - from scratch of course, or Ice Cream

7. Which way(s) do you knit?
Um- I'm not really sure. I knit from left needle to right needle, with the yarn in my left hand.

8. Banking:
a. ATM
b. Online
c. Real live teller
d. Drive through
All of the above!

9. Who is your favorite non-fiction author?
Wha? People read NON-fiction? No, really - Rick Warren wrote the last peice of non-fiction I read, and I'm already re-reading Purpose Driven Life

10. Bath or shower?
Bath to relax tired muscles, shower to clean and shave.

2 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

What great answers. I am not your Pal but still great answers!

Have you picked a Knitpicks color yet? WOTA means?

Smiles for you.

1:44 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

I just got PDL a few months ago, and I have re-read it several times. It's an awesome book! Our lives are so busy, it's easy to forget why God put us here.

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home