Thursday, August 04, 2005

Lets move that depressing post!

OK, I haven't wanted to be here because of the depressing post I left last time I was here. So, Lets Move IT!

With my meager lunch allowance of $6.00, I purchased this beauty: Eris.

Isn't she pretty? I will need serious hand-holding through this pattern. It will be a first sweater, first cables (celtic at that!), and if I go with the cardigan - a first zipper

This is the collar detail of the cardigan from Girl from Auntie

This is the collar detail for the pullover.

What isn't seen here is that there is some really cool hem detail also!

OK, I'm thinking of these for the colors, top two are Wool of the Andes and bottom two are Merino Style, all from KnitPicks (makes pullover less than $20.00 in WOTA)


WOTA Fern
WOTA Stream
MS Moss
 MS Asparagus

I'm hoping that I can talk mom into getting me the yarn for my birthday, if not, I'll be saving my lunch money for a long time!

4 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

What a gorgeous pattern and lovely colors you are choosing from! I don't know if I could decide on a color the are all so pretty. I can't wait to see progress pics and the finished sweater.

1:33 PM  
Blogger mf said...

All the colors are great and the lettace is cool too! I was thinking of using knitpicks for mine to in a silk yarn...I made the rogue in wool I wanted another one is a soft lucios yarn for all
the work that goes into it....Tell Mom you'll make her one if she'll buy the knitpicks yarns for you - enough for to you need a $30 for free shipping...What a deal for your Mom!!! ;o)))

9:24 AM  
Blogger Faerynuff said...

I hope DH hears about the job soon.

All the best, Ali x

11:33 AM  
Blogger ADmin said...

Contracting a paper altering administration right here is vital for numerous PhD understudies Revising and altering scholarly papers,

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home