Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Wednesday! Humpday!

Ok, so that is a very lame post title, but what can I say?

See this kid: Last Saturday was his 9th birthday. When DID THIS HAPPEN? I mean, 9 years ago I gave birth to a baby, 5 weeks premature! He was originally due October 2nd. I was told he would always be smaller than the other kids. That was true for the first year, but he is now at least a head taller than the boys in his class and the same height as the girls. I was told that he probably shouldn't start kindergarten when he is 5, but rather wait until he was 6. Uh, Don't think so! In the 4th grade, he is reading on 6th grade levels!

Because of extenuating family circumstances (DH without a job and an Aunt's memorial service ON his Birthday) he won't have a party with his friends until October. Is he upset? I've not heard one peep from him! He said he can wait to have his party, and he can have it the same time as his brother's.

How cool of a kid did I get???

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great kid, you're right. A big Happy Birthday to him, from the girlies and I.

Alyx

4:26 PM  
Blogger Mitchypoo said...

A very cool kid...cute too! What a sweetie!

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home