Thursday, September 08, 2005

Kiri in the works

OK, so over at Danielle's blog, I correctly guessed what she was working on. And then I just had to run my big mouth and tell her that I was making one too - only I don't have any pictures!

OK, but here are the Details! We are both making KIRI, from All Tangled Up. She, of course, is using her own yarn. (Its gorgeous - check it out!) While I am using handpainted lace in lettuce.

I completed 8 repeats of the main chart, and I've finished the 2nd row of the edge chart - so expect a FO picture next week.

Also - that handpaintedyarn.com yarn? I will have a ton left over, so may make a second Kiri!

3 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

Gah! what is that comment crap? Anyhow, I love the yarn you're using, because well, it's green :) Thank you for the details! I don't think I'll have quite enough for a second one, so I'll make this one big and then make a scarf, maybe another Branching Out with the leftovers. I love the Kiri pattern!

2:53 PM  
Blogger Alyx said...

That yarn is scrumtious, I can't wait to see it all finished up as a Kiri. Yay!

Alyx
http://stringtheoryfiberarts.typepad.com

5:13 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

Thanks for the info about handpaintedyarns.com! I think I'll have to make an order. :-)

Are you going to bring your Kiri to the Sit N Stitch next week? I wanna see it finished!

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home