Monday, September 19, 2005

Trellis

I am in love with the sweater! I want to work on it every moment so that I can see it completed. This is the first real cable-work that I've done, and I consider it practice for my Eris.

Here is the back:

I'm on to the two pieces of the front - I'm knitting them at the same time, so I hope that I can remember to add the button holes at the right time! I'll do the sleeves at the same time too.

If I have enough yarn (and I think I will), a matching baby coronet is planned to go with the sweater. Its a Christmas gift for my niece.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

April that's stunning! What beautiful work you are doing.

Alyx
http://stringtheoryfiberarts.typepad.com

6:09 PM  
Anonymous mankee said...

Wow, the cables look great in that colour!

9:39 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

That looks great!

8:27 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

It's beautiful! And what a complicated cable pattern.

3:47 PM  
Blogger mf said...

coming along beautifully!! You should join and post it to the fall cable knit-a-long. I have the link on my side bar a bunch of knitty girls too are there....;o))

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home