YOU KNOW YOU GREW UP IN THE 1980'S IF...1.
You've ever ended a sentence with the word "PSYCHE ".2.
You watched the Pound Puppies.
3. You can sing the rap to the "Fresh Prince of Belair" ..and can do "The "Carlton". (not anymore, unless I'm watching Fresh Prince)4.
Girls wore biker shorts under their skirts and felt stylishly sexy.
5. You yearned to be a member of the Baby-sitters club and tried to start a club of your own. (never, I was on to VC Andrews by the time Babysitters Club was out)6.
You owned those lil' Strawberry Shortcake pals scented dolls.7.
You know that "WOAH " comes from Joey on "Blossom"8.
Two words: Hammer Pants9.
If you ever watched "Fraggle Rock ".10.
You had plastic streamers on your handle bars... and "spokey-dokes" Or playing cards on your spokes for that incredible sound effect.
11. You can sing the entire theme song to "Duck Tales " (Wooooh!)12.
When it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons.13.
You wore a ponytail on the side of your head.14.
You saw the original "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" on the big screen... and still know the turtles names. (Tho I DO have two sons!)
15. You got super-excited when it was Oregon Trail day in computer class at school.16.
You made your mom buy one of those clips that would hold your shirt in a knot on the side.17.
You played the game "MASH" (Mansion, Apartment, Shelter, House)18.
You wore stonewashed Jordache jean jackets and were proud of it.19.
L.A. Gear....need I say more - AND KANGAROO SHOES TOO
20. You wanted to change your name to "JEM" in Kindergarten. (She's Truly outrageous.)21.
You remember reading "Tales of a fourth grade nothing" and all The Ramona books.22.
You know the profound meaning of "WAX ON, WAX OFF"
23. You wanted to be a Goonie.24.
You ever wore fluorescent clothing. (some of us... head-to-toe)25.
You can remember what Michael Jackson looked like before his nose fell off and his cheeks shifted.26.
You have ever pondered why Smurfette was the only female smurf.27.
You took lunch boxes to school... and traded Garbage Pail Kids in the schoolyard.28.
You remember the CRAZE, then the BANNING of slap bracelets.29.
You still get the urge to say "NOT" after every sentence.30.
You remember Hypercolor t-shirts. AND LOVED IT
31. Barbie and the Rockers was your favorite band.32.
You thought She-ra (Princess of Power!) and He-Man should hook up
33. You thought your childhood friends would never leave because you exchanged handmade friendship bracelets.
34. You ever owned a pair of Jelly-Shoes. (and like #24, probably in neon colors, too)35.
After you saw Pee-Wee's Big Adventure you kept saying "I know you are, but what am I?"36.
You remember "I've fallen and I can't get up"37.
You remember going to the skating rink before there were inline skates. and partying likes its 1999 or purple rain38.
You ever got seriously injured on a Slip and Slide.39.
You have ever played with a Skip-It.40.
You had or attended a birthday party at McDonalds.41.
You've gone through this nodding your head in agreement.
42. You remember Popples..43.
"Don't worry, be happy"44.
You wore like, EIGHT pairs of socks over tights with high top Reeboks.45.
You wore socks scrunched down (and sometimes still do... getting yelled at by "younger hip" members of the family)46.
"Miss MARY MACK MACK MACK, all dressed in BLACK BLACK BLACK"47.
You remember boom boxes.. and walking around with one on your shoulder like you were all that48.
You remember watching both "Gremlins " movies.49.
You know what it meant to say "Care Bear Stare!!""50.
You remember watching "Rainbow Bright" and "My Little Pony Tales51.
You thought Doogie Howser/Samantha Micelli was hot.52.
You remember Alf, the lil furry brown alien from Melmac.53.
You remember New Kids on the Block when they were cool... and
don't even flinch when people refer to them as "NKOTB".54.
You knew all the characters names and their life stories on ”Saved By the Bell ", the ORIGINAL class.55.
You know all the words to Bon Jovi - SHOT THROUGH THE HEART.56.
You just sang those words to yourself.57.
You remember watching Magic vs. Bird.58.
Homemade Levi shorts.. (the shorter the better)
59. You remember when mullets were cool! (Uh like NEVER)
60. You had a mullet!
61. You still sing "We are the World "62.
You tight rolled your jeans.63.
You owned a bannana clip64.
You remember "Where's the Beef?
65. You used to (and probably still do) say "What you talkin' about Willis?"66.
You had big hair and you knew how to use it.67.
You're still singing shot through the heart in your head, aren't you!!